787 sound mods?

Anybody know if there’s going to be sound updates for the 787 anytime soon? Got them for the a320 and 747 so I was wondering if we’d get something for the Dreamliner.

I believe there’s a payware addon for the 787 sounds that you can get here:

1 Like

Doesn’t help that I’m on Xbox.

Aahhh… donuts!! if there was a Xbox tag on the topic I would have refrained from linking them… Ohh well… best of luck then…

1 Like

I tried using these on PC, but the guide for the installation wasn’t very clear.

Yeah, it wasn’t… I managed to install them successfully, but the sound quality actually got worse.

I figured out the issue. You have to get the paid version, as the demo version does not work. Then, when you have the paid version, the guide is clear and it works very well. (:

Question about the FTSim sound mods - I know you need to join the dev’s Patreon to gain access to, but his Patreon tier description didn’t make a lot of sense to me. Do you need to keep paying him monthly to use the sound packs? Or can it be a one-and-done deal? I don’t mind paying to get them but don’t want to be on the hook for a bunch of money for months on end indefinitely.

Hello,

I juste got the paid version and the guide says just to move the folder on the communiti but it doesn’t work for me could you please let me know how you did it ?