90% of taxiway signs missing/taxiway edge lights

Does anyone else have missing taxiway signs (most of them) at all airports?
Also, at basically all airports too I’ve noticed blue taxiway light fixtures in the middle of the taxiway.
Any clue if this is a bug or something wrong with my sim?
I don’t have any addon scenery.

Thanks

I7 8700 GTX 1080TI 16RAM

Hi @RenatoG200,
If you use Rolling Cache, see if deleting may correct it. Do this in the Data settings in MSFS.

Unfortunately it did’t work. Some airports are ok, but some are not. Tucson, KTUS, for instance, is missing a lot of signs and the lights are often misplaced.

What intersection am I exiting?

Weird sign in the middle of nowhere

Misplaced lights

Yep. I have noticed yellowed out (blank) taxiway signs across all airports I have flown to.

What you have described in the number 1 problem I have with the sim.

I flew the sim about 100 hours right after release and quit due the problems the sim had.

I recently came back to the sim and was pleased with the condition of the sim finding it pretty enjoyable but this thing with the completely erroneous placement and incomplete status of airport lights and signs was probably the first thing that caused my interest in the sim to decline. These problems are still there.

I am not a hardcore simmer but casual and fly only using the regular not premium airports and only fly the Cessa 172. But in FSX I always enjoyed the experience of interacting with the ATC and following taxi instructions and navigating the airports. Can’t do it in the present sim. Taxi instructions for taxiways that have no signs or signs in the wrong place or signs present with no lettering or signs located in the middle of taxiways. It’s a hot mess.

Runway and taxiway lighting is a similar hot mess.

These things and the (to me) sad condition of the ATC are the only real problems I have with the sim.

I just use the floating blue arrows to mark the taxi directions. The few signs I see require zooming in with my 15" laptop screen to read and I never can find the signs anyway.

I suppose without the arrows I could just head toward the ever-present airport vehicles parked in the middle of the taxiways. (sarc)

Well, so far I’ve invested $1 in MSFS2020 via a Gamepass trial. I’m already starting to feel ripped-off. If I can’t navigate around an airport at night because of missing taxiway signs, I’ll navigate back to P3D and stop this madness once and for all. I will miss my dollar.

I have the same problem. Bush trips never show the taxi markings. Free flights generally show the taxi ribbons but it appears that the markings are on the back side of the sign. That does not help in the least. You posted this problem three years ago and they still have not resolved it. Incredible.

The World Hub Alpha is now available to some users where issues like this will be addressed.