A low level feature request ... or maybe someone has done it, an RGB keyboard layout?

I purchased foot pedals for MSFS and I decided to try them with Truck Simulator, they work a treat.

However what really blew my mind is that without asking the game had turned on color coding for all the controls on my RGB keyboard. ASUS, MSI, and ASROCK all offer some pretty fancy integrated lighting systems that could tie in nicely to MSFS.

<Asus Aura junkie here, keyboard mouse, motherboard, both headers maxed out.

I am all for this, so long as my lights don’t get turned off during night take-off and landings. Would you like this topic moved to #self-service:wishlist so voting can be enabled?

Sounds great, move away!

i dont really get it … what exactly would you expect from such an integration? (that could not be done by just using the software, that came with the keyboard - i.e. Corsair ICUE or similar)

In fact i would really hate any programs i start, to modify the manual color settings i defined for the keyboard myself.

Do i get something wrong here?

Most likely an integration that would need to be enabled within your controlling software such as iCue, Aura or Logitech Gaming Software.