A new mobile map app utility for MS FS 2020

HI @roldhave thank you for the suggestion. Adding waypoints is certainly something I’d like to consider for the next major release, along with VFR/IFR charts overlays.

1 Like

Is it worth to get this app ?
Could use it on a Samsung tablet, 10,5 inches

I just bought it today to my Huawei M5 and the 0.99$ is all worth the app. Similar apps easily cost 3-4 times the amount

1 Like

I purchased it, too
Great, so far
Only one thing I’d like to be fixed : everytime when I zoom in or out, the icon ( rotating map ) down right, is disabled

1 Like

It is fantastic!

I love that I can literally zoom to ground level and compare real life map with simulator to see just how accurate simulator is. You can also find easily all those great POIs as you fly.

Also…can zoom to world level if you like.

Well worth the buy for a buck.

1 Like

I tried on the iPad, as well
But there are not so many details as the Android version ( small villages, etc )
It’s my first VFR map for MSFS 2020, and I couldn’t fly VFR, without it
I wish I could have a larger screen ( some 18 inches touch screen )

just got the app and liking it so far (i use it with my phone on its side to get a better map picture) but:
1)Can’t get the plane to move “up” the map - is there a way to re-centre direction of travel? so plane moves top to button?
2)How can you get the map to move with the plane rather than having to re-centre?

Does it mark airports on it?

Great app gave it 5 well deserved stars and review!

1 Like

@mac2244 on the bottom right corner there is a button for “auto-follow” that toggles whether the map should follow the plane automatically.

@Uzura2203 airports are marked just like google maps / apple maps would mark them natively. So yes, they are generally visible.

Hmm…I have ipad version and can zoom virtually to street level. I can even use the app to taxi to runway at airport. Not sure what villages you are referring to?

Pretty cool! Thanks!

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean. I use Navigraph on my Samsung Galaxy phone every day. It is definitely for mobiles AND tablets.

It’s nice I guess, but why would you need this when you can use Fltplan to Go GPS and it’s totally free for Iphone and Android. Also Navigraph charts or LittleNavMap.

Just user preference. For me, I looked at both flt plan and little nav. I find this one super easy to install and get running in literally one minute. It is also very user friendly and simplistic. It gives me a detailed moving map that is google based.

If you are more hardcore and want charts etc then perhaps the other apps are for you. I like it because I just want to know where I am in the world when flying and with unobstructed charts, waypoints, navaids, etc. Just google maps. I would love if it could though do a line of your flight plan like with flight events.

Not even sure why I am responding to all these posts…i am not getting paid lol…but the app is that good.

I can’t use for my iPhone because it’s just for Apple tablets :face_with_head_bandage:

Can you send the apple installation package and Android installation package directly here? Or upload to the network disk is OK? Thank you very much

@Pizzamonster001 absolutely not, it is for ANY mobile device and works on iPhone as well as on iPads. I use it on iPhone every day.

@FutureCarton298 no sorry, it’s just available on the App Store / Google Play. You can compile it for yourself though if you’re into code :slight_smile: it’s open source. See the links to Github in the footer on www.fsmaptool.com