A plane without lights on still

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

What looked like a A320, and I got a good look as it got within a 1000 feet, was not using lights, though most planes do seem to be using them.
It was also cruising at 5500ft, west bound. So wrong thousand ft mark, operating in VFR altitudes, and very low altitude cruising. I had just adjusted my altitude to 2999 based on ATIS of the airport I was going over.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

The twin jet AI model appears to be broken. Prior to SU9 it had the landing lights pointing to the sky. After SU9 it has no lights at all. I faced one today during night opposite to me at same FL and it was completely dark: no nav, beacon, strobes nor logo. I spotted it cause it crossed in front of the moon and ATC was warning me about traffic alert.

Cheers

Hello,
Do you see no lights at all, or just some lights? What I see is only the green nav light and strobe light from far away, and then when it gets closer to me, the green nav light shuts off and then I can only see the red nav light. But I never lose the strobe or landing lights.

No lights at all. It is an error that seems centered around AI aircraft. I now mostly use live air traffic.

Hi,
Are you still having this problem? I turned my traffic setting to AI offline traffic, and I got a screenshot of an A320neo with nav lights on. Granted, they were detached, but that’s a different bug:

I’ve been on live traffic since the last update. And it was under offline AI traffic I saw this. That’s part of the issue. It was flying like a 172, 5500 ft I think.