A Problem with taxiways & Jetways and stuck AI

I’ve been using Airport Design Editor 2020 (Alpha 17) to edit the stock EGLL gate assignments and for some reason when I reopen the saved project I have random taxiways show up that I haven’t added. These taxiways don’t exist at all in the stock AFCAD and aside from adding centreline lighting, no changes to the taxiways have been made by me.

Secondly, after adding airline assignments to the gates and changing their type from “RAMP” to “GATE” so that my AI planes can park, all of the jetways are messed up and flipped 180 degrees from the terminal. I know I’d probably be better posting in the ADE forum but my account on FSDeveloper is still awaiting approval so hopefully @ScruffyDuckJon will see this here.

The final issue on my title relates to the stock KMDW. It would seem that something is wrong with the taxiways leading from 31C as AI will not leave the runway even though it’s found a path.

Also, any AI leaving the terminal for takeoff from either 31R or 31C will, without fail taxi along 22L rather than staying on the apron.

Any advice on any of these problems would be appreciated as I can’t figure out what’s wrong.

I am sorry but I can only offer help on the FS Dev Forum. I will clear any pending registrations there now so hopefully you can post

EDIT - I have just registered you