A10........Junk How do you get a refund for something that doesn't work?

There is some sad irony behind all this: some company with a fruit in their logo actually does that, and there was a loud outcry: „Outrageous, big brother, golden cage, suppressing competition…!“

Now MS/Asobo does the complete opposite (they even allow 3rd party marketplaces!), and now there is a furious outcry: „No quality gate, no control, garbage products, betrayal… !“

Personally I am fine with the later (I also don‘t mind the former approach on mobile devices/consoles).

(Clarification: „the later“ is referring to „an open market“ - not the „outcry“ ;))

So now I am going to play the devil‘s advocate: the price tag of the A-10 alone told me that this is basically just a „movable 3D model“ where hopefully at least the basic instruments (speed, altitude, attitude) display reasonable values (having to accelerate to 300 knots in order to be able to take-off is a bummer, of course).

And - that‘s fine! We can still argue about the price tag, but there is probably a market of players that „mostly fly in 3rd person view“ anyway. And that needs to be respected (and served), too.

1 Like