A310-300 throttle calibration?

I use the TBV1 throttles on Xbox.
Have the throttles set in the controls options the same way they would work on the A320
Calibrate the throttles as you think it would work with the reverse axis option on the EFB on, save, and then turn the reverse axis OFF on the EFB.
I don’t know how the Airbus TCA quadrant works, but this should work.

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

I have same issue

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Series x beta version.
I can’t see the numbers on the trim wheel after the update

Thank you, that’s what (finally) did it for me. I didn’t even had to edit the throttle config. file afterwards.

1 Like

During calibration, when it says confirm full reverse position, are we supposed to leave the throttle in idle position or move it forward and are we supposed to press the toggle reverse thrust button?

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes and no.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

My issue is somewhat different. I have two Thrustmaster Boeing TCA throttle quadrants and I can calibrate the throttles successfully for forward thrust, but when I use “Toggle Reverse Thrust” my throttles do nothing from 0-49% and then they start to apply reverse thrust from 50%-100%. Basically, it seems like the calibration process is only working for forward thrust in my case and is ignoring the calibration for reverse thrust.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Calibration is no working correctly with A310, they sould use the same as A320 flybywire or default A320 and keep it simple.
After the last update 1.29.30 it is worse.
Unflyable

2 Likes

Impossible to calibrate Thrustmaster Warthog. EFB shows correct calibration but in cockpit the throttle jumps as it likes. Auto Throttle is ridiculous, too. Even if it is switched off it activates back. I must pull the ATS switches to off to make the stuff flyable in the current state.

I concur – I have the Thrustmaster Airbus throttle quadrant, and although I’ve calibrated it correctly as per the A310’s EFB, it doesn’t work correctly in the actual cockpit.

I had a similar problem with the A310 reversers on Thrustmaster TCA Airbus stick, could not get it calibrated correctly until I changed the Reverser on Throttle Axis to NO in the settings. Calibrate your throttle settings and it should be OK.
Screen shot shows settings.

1 Like

That is how I have them set up — as you’ve described.

I haven’t retried since the aircraft was updated, perhaps I should try again now.

Is there an official way to re-calibrate the throttles? Deleting and reinstall the plan doesn’t help.

After a frustrating wait tried to again fly the A310 but this throttle issue stands unresolved.Have no issues with B747 or A320.BTW I am using Thrustmaster Hotas one.Have tried various methods as suggested by members but to no avail.There has to be a common simple and straightforward method of doing it.Till some experts resolve the issue guess will have to forget about flying this aircraft in FS.

1 Like

If you have reverse on an axis enabled, the expected behavior is your hardware will have a range to control the reverse and that will be shown in sim.
If you have reverse not on an axis, the expected is to match 1:1 with your thrust lever and reverse thrust done by the sim commands or cockpit interaction.