A310-300 throttle calibration?

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

no

Brief description of the issue:

calibration doesnt matching on my TCA Quadrant airbus throttle. calibration position is on the idle, but aircraft has started full reverse

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

re-calibration

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

12700K, 32gb, RTX 3080

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hi, do you have two bindings for throttle? One on the TCA stick, and one for the throttle quadrant?

1 Like
3 Likes

i have bind only quadrant. TCA stick has assigned to toe brake.

2 Likes

thank you for link . maybe it will be solved

2 Likes

idw

looks like bug

Also having issue with auto thrust deploying whilst auto pilot is off pretty hard to land when the engines keep spooling up !!!

1 Like

And Xbox version

1 Like

same issue - rev thrust kicks on when I’m still at 30% above idle on the physical hardware - HC Bravo and current setup works fine on every other jet w reversers. PMDG / CRJ / FBW + defaults.

( link above did fix the issue, btw )

3 Likes

Yes

Using Virpil CM3 throttle same issue applies.

2 Likes

same issue here.

Calibration in the EFB shows the right Values (so 0% Power Lever is 0% Thrust, 100% Power Lever is 100% Thrust).

But in the aircraft itself it is totally wrong.

Using the Thrustmaster Warthog, only one axis for thrust.

1 Like

anyone knows how to set up correctly the calibration with the honeycomb throttle quadrant? when i start accelerating from idle my reverses increases

2 Likes

I had “Rev on same axis” option set to Yes but still have reversers engaged at idle even after recalibrating my TCA sidestick.

Hello,
When filling out the template, everything below the :loudspeaker: is a template for other people to use. So I removed it from your post.

Thanks, that helped

1 Like

The A310 throttle goes to reverse thrust when the hardware throttle is lowered below approximately 20-25% even though my assigned hardware button for reverse thrust has not been operated.

2 Likes

I believe so.

The reverse thrust engages it’s self when pushing the throttle forward. Reverse thrust won’t stay off. I was using the thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog which doesn’t have this behavior in other jets.

yes. idle = reverse, ~30% = idle. And additional to this, in the 40th Anniversary Activity “Caribbean Lading (FSX)” the throttle just goes to 100% from the start and stays there.

Using Virpil CM3 Throttle. Reverse Thrust on a Button to toggle on/off which works in other planes just fine.

Im Xbox version Xbox controller and we all need help

2 Likes

I have the same problem. Saitek x52. When i lower the throttle down 30%, reverse starts

The only plane where i have problems

3 Likes

Guys i figured it out! You have to reload the airplane, the calibration doesn’t apply instantly.
I don’t know if it counts via dev tools so better go back to main menu and load your flight again. If you’ve calibrated your throttle correctly via the tablet and also saved it, then your config should now work.

1 Like