A310 Cabin Pressure Not Functioning Correclty

I’m now using 1.29.30.0 and still have the issue upon launching the aircraft and conducting a flight.

However, if I go through the EFB and select a powered on state e.g. GPU or APU instead of cold and dark, it appears to function correctly.

1 Like

seemed to work for me also doing a non cold and start start up, did it with APU preset and now it works

1 Like

Let me keep this thread alive … I got the problem during two separate flights yesterday (cabin pressure at 0 ft, delta through the roof).
Cold and dark ; after takeoff Apu was off, ignition off (no relight), packs were on.

What’s weird is that in my first 5 flights in the A310, I did not get the issue. It’s either random, or a consequence of something I started doing recently as I get deeper / more realistic into the procedures.

1 Like

They are bugs to which the developer Inibuilds is solving. In addition to this there is also the problem with ATC. Let’s give it time.

1 Like

I have the same problem with the cabin pressure. Even if I start up completely “dark cockpit start” the problem remains the same. I didn’t have this problem before, it’s a recent thing

1 Like

Bugs are being resolved. Most likely with the next SU12.

1 Like

Yes. This bug was specifically mentioned in their SU12 fixes.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your response. It is correct, this has been fixed, however, after the latest update, the A310 AP LAND no longer works properly. It does not always catch the glide slope and just before touchdown, the RETARD mode is not initiated and the aircraft turns to the right and does not land. Before, this was no problem.

1 Like

Personally, the audio problem has also been added. Cabin sounds are barely audible

1 Like

This bug was addressed in SU12.

See:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/293-pressure-system-bug-resolved/580464

1 Like

I just had a decompression in the A310. Flying LIPZ Venice to Edinburgh, but I didn’t get there. I was cruising at FL300 for quite a while enjoying the view when all of a sudden the master caution went off. The cabin alt was climbing steadily.

I spent a minute trying to troubleshoot before deciding it wasn’t my settings and it must have failed. I then started an emergency descent to 10,000ft and the cabin altitude peaked at nearly 18,000ft before it came down.

I was halfway across Germany and I had to double back and divert to Frankfurt where I landed all OK.

I started C&D following all checklists as I always do. I’ve flown this A310 many times and it’s the first time this has happened. The only thing I could find that was different to normal was I’d accidentally left the engine starter rotary switch on Start A, which I don’t remember doing before.

I didn’t know if this was supposed to be a simulated failure, but all failures are disabled in the menu. I was disappointed not to make it to Edinburgh but entertained by what felt like quite a real failure. It certainly was more fun than black screens and CTD which is how many of my A310 flights have ended on xbox.

In hindsight it looks likely that this bug is not fully fixed as it doesn’t appear to be deliberately simulated.

On the way down…

Just checking nobody had opened the emergency exit in flight!

It’s like the universe set this up deliberately. I was listening to Mentour Pilot’s very nice video on Asiana 8124 when the passenger opened the door last month, then just as it was ending this whole thing kicked off! Truely bizarre.

3 Likes

Fixed in Sim Update 12.