A310 cockpit update broken xbox

Hey all,i purchased the “cockpit update” for the a310 on xbox series x. Today i had an update for said purchase and since updating it,when i load into a flight,nothing in the cockpit can be interacted with,with my mouse or controller. I cant turn on the batteries,and some of the switches are frozen in place,and not in there original default switch placings. So basically i cant start the a310. Is anyone else having this experience?

Unfortunately, the enhanced textures pack does not work with Xbox.
It is only for PC at this time.

Nope, he is right!
There’s an “A310 cockpit package” sold for Xbox on the MP.
Look in the dev update at updated products…
Or may double-check the in sim marketplace first😉

Anyway this problem should get solved asap!

3 Likes

It’s a 3rd party product. You need to go to the 3rd party developer’s support site and inquire there.

Had the same issue too. (Im on series s). There was an update released yesterday but all that ive seen is that they messed with the 747 and A320 cockpit and the A310 cockpit still looks the same as without the add on So i uninstalled that add on. Wont have something installed that simply doesn’t work.

Hey all,thank you all for the replies. I found the problem. If you own the “dirty liveries pack” for the a310,thats what caused the problem. I uninstalled the said liverie pack,and all is working now.

1 Like