A310 does not support pause or resume

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

NO

Brief description of the issue:

A310 does not support active pause, standard pause, pause to menu (esc), or resume from last checkpoint (Rome to Naples activity). After resume, AP is completely lost and sometime disconnect trim and yaw, sometime crash.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Fly with A310, make pause, wait and resume

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Good

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

yes, but not allways.

When Esc to “settings” change something like sound, traffic, and going back, the systems just going crazy, engine’s die, falling like a stone to the ground. I am att the latest beta, and also in Win11 latest insider dev build, which may be related. And as stated before, it’s intermittent

https://youtu.be/iEWie_zP7TI

Yes

SET PAUSE ON followed by SET PAUSE OFF takes out many systems, including the autopilot, and switches such as the autopilot cannot then be moved.

Did find something, if you have “mixture” mapped to an Axis, make sure you don’t have it in the off position. Apparently the A310 sometimes check the axis positions after coming back from the menu, and if your mixture is off, the engines cuts off.

since update feb 1 2023 I can’t pause or esc and resume, plane goes nuts and need to disconnect auto pilot to regain control then re-establish auto pilot. radio still not working right.

Still having this issue in December of 23. Inibuilds :frowning:

I can confirm having the same issue. If the pause is short there is not that bad, but a longer pause caused me a total lost of control. I hope this is fixed soon!

Edit: sorry I meant having the same issue but with the new A300-600

Yes

When coming back from a pause the plane is completely psychotic, totally out of control. Also the plane causes a CTD when i set up an approach in the flight planner >> click Fly >> CTD
if by some miracle i get it to load the flight, it loads as the psychotic aircraft again

Trim settings out of whack, all alarms blaring