A310 throttle keeps turning it self on

Guys,

How do I stop the computer locking my auto throttle on the A310. Everytime I turn it off (red button joystick), it turns itself on. So I can’t control the speed off that thing. Anyone know how to fix this?

I know very little of Airbuses but I do know that they are programmed to resist every attempt to destroy them and will take control if the pilot tries to do something that they should not do.
Could it be that,rather than the simulator?

I noticed that too. Turn off AT and AP on approach and the thing turns itself back on, increases my airspeed and forces a go-around. Maybe we’re missing something but, I assumed that off means off…

Yeah it’s ridiculous. What’s going on, on that thing?

hello
same problem here

Any news about this problem?

I don’t think this is an issue - I came back to MSFS just to fly the AC310 (and ended up discovering the F18 and Darkstar lol) but it feels very much intentional.

The computer knows when you’re not correctly trimmed - etc. I watch Real Life A320 Pilot on Youtube and he never has issue.

1 Like

Thank you for the answer.
What do you think I’m doing wrong to make the A/T reactivate itself?

If your performing an ILS approach the A/T will manage the speed according to the parameters set in the FMC and FCU. The A/T in the A310 will Automatically disengage at 30ft AGL. To PROPERLY disengage A/P cycle the the red button on the yoke 2 times. If you want to manage the Aircraft do so through the FCU using HDG SPD ALT ect.

You are letting the plane get too slow, you have to keep the speed above the red line(if I can remember). The 310 automatically gives it go around power if it is sensing a stall. I think…

1 Like

^^^^^What that person said.

If the 310 stalls it goes into TOGA thrust locked …you have to switch back to automatic thrust A/THR