A320 FBW dont move in taxi

Hi everyone.
I have a problem with the FBW a320 and it is that when I want to get ready to roll, I remove the parking brake and no matter how much I accelerate the engines, the plane does not move.
If it happens to someone else and knows how to solve it, I would really appreciate it.
Greetings.

1 Like

Presumably you have set the park brk to off, right?

Topic moved into 3rd Party > Aircraft #third-party-addon-discussion:aircraft. The SDK section of the forum is for questions / discussion of the Software Development Kit.

I think the one time I saw this was when I had auto-brake set to on, so check that too.

Exactly, I remove it and it doesn’t move. just with the pushback

where can i check that?

Circled in red.

1 Like

you have to look at the control that is under the throttle and the start of the engines on the right

Do you have the push truck still connected? Happened to me once, that took me to figure out what was wrong.

Remove the truck via EFB

I’ve had this a few times and then discovered if I apply the brakes using my foot pedals and then release them, the plane starts moving. It’s as if the brakes are stuck on and pushing the pedals releases them.

I’ve also made the mistake in the past when using the FlyPad for pushback, stopping the pushback and forgetting to remove the tug :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happens occasionally to me , I have found if you depress the brakes if you have rudder pedals and release them then it frees up the differential brakes

I only activate it for landing

I have checked but it is not the fault

This is the most probable reason if you have rudder pedals, happens to me occasionally too

I had this happen a while back … After trying just about everything I suddenly realised that I was in active pause

1 Like

I will try it when I get home and I will comment on it.
Because another problem that happens to me with all airplanes is that when I apply the brake with the pedals they stay completely stopped, as if I put the parking brake. for them to move again I have to put the parking brake back on and release it again

Your L & R toe brakes should each be assigned to an axis not a button push

Thank you by the information

Maybe check the autobrake to ensure it’s not set? I have seen the autobrake come on “low” after a pushback in the A320. Hope you resolve your issue.