A320 flybywire throttle setup

There’s 2x FlyByWire folders… The one inside the community folder is the core mod. Used for the aircraft files, etc etc.

But the mod itself will create another FlyByWire folder, outside of the community folder, used to store settings like the throttle configuration, and the logs.

What’s your specific issue that you’re experiencing with the throttle configuration? There’s no way we can revert back to the old version of calibration now. The only thing you can do is to recalibrate your throttle again with the new method. The values may be different, but as I said, as long as you know what the calibration does and how it “interprets” the input coming from your controls and into the aircraft. You can just recalibrate it using different values, and you’ll end up back to the same way as it was before.

In case of Microsoft Store version, the configuration of the throttle can be found here: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\<name of a32nx folder in community folder>\work\ThrottleConfiguration.ini

In case of Steam version, the configuration of the throttle can be found here: %APPDATA%\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\<name of a32nx folder in community folder>\work\ThrottleConfiguration.ini

In my case I suspected that the Asobo A320NEO default was storing the worg settings so I deleted the whole folder that was inside …\packages\ and I got back the original settings.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.