A320 neo Autopilot malfunctions

The right mouse button does not work at all on the speed, heading and the altitude knobs. Therefore it is impossible to switch between selected and manged mode. The aircraft does not follow altitude and speed change commands.
With these and possibly other bugs the aircraft is not really usable, especially for hardcore simmers. The B747 seems to have similar problems to me.
Please check the different autopilot functions in order to hopefully eliminate the bugs.

It works just fine. Switch to Legacy mouse control. See the forum for the details.

Thank you for the hint, but as reported in other comments in the forum this does not fix the autopilot problems. They seem to be related to the last update.

I had the same issue with autopilot in the a320, but I did read on hear turning of live weather should make it work, well put it like this autopilot and all the functions work for me no problem, I am on xbox

Are you flying the default A320 or FBW? And if so, which version? I flew the A320 FBW Development version just yesterday and had no issues with pushing or pulling knobs on the FCU.

I have uninstalled the FBW version. Now it seems better. But the performance and the simulation quality are still on a modest level. Waiting for a good and functioning payware version as available in other simulators.

I have exactly the same problems!

Same here…deleted old version , installed the dev, I’ve started the sim two times (@gate; @rwy), was able to bring the plane above 10000ft, i‘m not able to switch between manual or managed mode, the plane is also not following the settled hdg-course…also changed the flight/aircraft- models (classic/modern)

I have the same problems.
new to this.

Screenshot 2021-12-02 095749
I use a mouse and logitech joystick.
The photo shows choices when I depress the button but the only one that works is the dial to select the alt.
Cant seem to engage using the mouse.
Any thoughts?
Ive got the premium delux version which I thought would give good functionality.

Since today, I can’t expedite above 26000 FT.
At this flight level the engines are overheating, my speed is decreasing.If I keep the plane on our under FL260 it is okay, but I don’t understand what is happening, yesterday the game worked fine.
Autopilot was off, but if I switch it on, I have the same bug.
I tested with several airports, it was the same result. IFR was set, and I play on xbox series x.
Is anyone else here, who has the same issue since today?

same here!

Just now flying stock A320 climbing to fl320 egt gauges turned red and lost all power!

It is related to the weather.
Switch off live weather and it will be fine.
ON FL250 the temperature will be around 250 C, it is a bug.

2 Likes

Same thing for me… Today I had tried 3 times to go from Toronto to Montreal each time around FL240 the speed tape and altitude tape come crazy… Unflyable… I dont understand to days before i had no problem to make that ride…

Something happened with live weather in the last 24 hours. Turn it off. I had the speed and engine issues with both the A32NX dev version and the Aerosoft CRJ9 when passing FL240

I have the same issue (with Xbox) not possible for me go up to FL250. Also the speed is decreasing……
Any ideas?

Switch off live weather.

1 Like

I’m having a similar problem. I can change altitude but not manually put in course changes. I cant seem to set the dots off the autopilot (forgive my ignorance to the correct terms) the course correction isn’t accepted by the ap.