A320 NEO Cockpit Livery Black/Beige (updated 11/01/2020 v0.5.x)

Important. My A320 Cockpits are now on flightsim.to. you don´t have to register to download.

6 variations at the moment

(Color of Panel / Seat / Secondary)

Black Black Black
Black Black Creme
Black Creme Creme
Black Beige Beige
Beige Beige Black
Beige Black Black

Original Post

I was tired of the old used blue/grey colors in the airbus cockpit. So I made a more newish looking one with black, grey and beige colors. I included the text corrections and the flap speed placrd from the fly by wire A320 NX mod. Credits to them for that.

Update: 01.11.2020 - I uploaded a new version (0.5.x). I changed the grey for beige, so that the cockpit is now black and beige only. Glareshieldboard now is also black. Included again the flaps-placard and the clock decals from the FlyByWire-Mod (credits to them).

I left the old version (0.4.x) available for upload

My Mod Page on Nexus: JayDee1974's profile at Microsoft Flight Simulator Nexus - Mods and community
Direct link: A320 NEO Cockpit Liveries - 5 Variations - DELETED at Microsoft Flight Simulator Nexus - Mods and community
Just unzip the “ZZZZ…” folder into to the community folder, like other mods.

Some pics of new version (v0.5.x):

Some pics of old version (v0.4.x):

Best Regards
JayDee

5 Likes

NIce job mate :+1:t2:

1 Like

Wow!! Tailored Cockpits! That makes exec-jets even more interesting. :ballot_box_with_check:

1 Like

@ JayDee6281 does not work for me. Neither with default A320 or with the flybywire one installed. :weary:

Have you other liveries installed? And is the folder in the right place?

I have the Liveries Mega Pack installed.
When I check for your mod in contents it shows no MiB.

It is in the Community folder.

There should be no such entry. Are you sure have unziped the file. Cause in your pic is the name of the zip. the containing folder starts with “zzzz …”.

This is what I have:

1 Is the zip file I downloaded from Nexus Mods.
2 Is the unzipped folders.
3 Is what I copied to Community folder.

It looks like I need to remove the ZZZZ JD COCKPIT Airbus A320NEO v2 and all subsequent folders to the Community folder. I will do that and test.

Yeah it looks that way. My winzip just unzips the folder out of the zip, your winzip seems to have created a folder with the name of the zip and then the subfolder. I guess there are diffent options, how to unzip a zip^^. But the “zzzz…” folder is the one, that goes into the community folder. I am pretty positive, that it will work for you now^^.

I changed the mod description to be more clear about that.

My solution worked!

Thanks for this mod and your help finding a solution. :ok_hand:t2: :ok_hand:t2:

Nice. Have fun.

Thanks again.

Now to start this puppy from cold and dark!

Is this repesentative of a real A320 cockpit or a fantasy repaint? No judgement either way, just curious really. It looks nice.

This is pure fictional.

Nice but not too realistic I must say, this is supposed to be a simulator…Airbus cockpit is grey-blue; if you prefer beige and brown then pick a Boeing instead …:wink: ;)…no offense

Non taken, but if this was a simulator, shouldn´t the aircrafts be really simulated^^.

1 Like

Tks for the job, do i have to register in Nexus to download it, why ?

That you have to register an account to use the nexusmod-page might be true, I can´t even tell for sure. But it should be free, you don´t have to pay anything. the download is slower for non-premium members, but that´s all.

1 Like

Tks mate, good job !

thank you~