A320 Screens Not Going On

Hello!
I have and issue with the A320 (A330 too, but it’s a community plane). So basically I can’t get the plane screens on. If I start the plane myself, or start airborne, all the same. The screens of the plane are black. I tried to make them more bright, but that didn’t help. I removed all plugins, still didn’t work. Could anybody help me with this?

Here is an image of what is happening:

I’m sorry if this seems too basic of a response. I’m assuming you’ve checked your overhead panel to make sure your electrical systems are on?

Yeah, I did. Everything is on. Before the latest update everything worked just fine.

Suggest to delete the A320 from within the content manager, exit MSFS and re-install it…if the individual screen brightness is already fully turned up.

Okay! I will try that out later today, hope it works.

I wonder if its related to the buttons disappearing problem. Try turning your graphics settings down a bit, perhaps let NVidia Geforce Experience choose the settings. After doing this, the buttons issue hasn’t occurred since. Hopefully the same will happen with the screens?

I have the same issue. Did you find a solution?

Yeah, I found a solution. There was a plugin in my game: “FPS Instrument booster” or something. Last time I tried to remove it, my game instantly got a 80GB update, which I already installed a few hours before. As the name of the plugin seemed strange, I let it be in the community folder, thinking that it is some important file for MFS2020.

A few days later I tried to remove the plugin again, and it worked! No black screens anymore, and no big update.

Hi, where is that plugin? didn’t follow that. Thanks!

It should be in your community folder, but only if you installed it.

I don’t have that fps thingy, so do you maybe have another solution?

this is happening on my a320neo even though i followed the checklist exactly

Hi @dreamliner5091 and welcome to the forum !,
I moved your post to a similar topic related to the A320 since you originally posted in one related to a different aircraft, root cause may not be the same.

1 Like

I believe that you need to click on one of the “avail” buttons in the overhead to connect the elec source to the aircraft.

1 Like

do you mean the ground service power unit? i just tried to do another flight and the avionics shut off again. i tried to locate the community folder i dont think it exists on xbox

1 Like