A320neo artificial cabin light source?

I’m surprised to not see this mentioned anywhere, even in threads discussing the A320 with screenshots of night time flight being posted.
The interior lighting of other planes such as the 152, DA40, 747, is correct at night time with the cabin being pitch black unless a light source is introduced (dome light/display screens). Whereas the A320 has this blue hue at all times, even the seats are inexplicably illuminated as seen in this screenshot.

I want to ask if there is something I’m missing, and if this can possibly be fixed. It may seem minor but it ruins the experience of night flights with this plane.

It’s the same with everything turned off…

Perhaps it’s something to do with your gamma setting? I’m on HDR10 mode. And starting cold and dark at night is practically pitch black for me and I had to turn on the flashlight just to find the switch.

Unable to turn on HDR10 mode, it’s greyed out for me.
Here’s the 152 cold and dark, all other planes start off pitch black as this one.

I’ve searched for videos of the default FS2020 A320 and they all seem to have this blue luminescence, perhaps it’s just how the Asobo 320 is for some reason?

Well, you can only turn on HDR10 if you have an HDR display connected, and you turn on the HDR mode from the Windows Display settings. Otherwise, without a compatible HDR display, it will always be greyed out.

Maybe you are right, it could be the default Asobo A320. I thought you were talking about the FBW A32NX aircraft, which is pitch dark for me.

PS… looks like someone needs to activate Windows… :rofl:

I thought you were talking about the FBW A32NX

Nah I assumed you meant default A320, in that case I’ll have to get that mod.

The FBW A20Nx Mod should be a standard.

1 Like

Could it be from moonlight or light from the surrounding buildings?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.