A321 neo LFVR not showing in list after purchase

MODERATOR EDIT:
Hello, I bought the the A321neo but it is not showing in the list.

Hola algien me ayude compre el 321 neo pero no me sale en la lista de los aviones me sale actualizando e instaldo pero no lo puedo usar quien me puede ayudar

Hello @TrinalDisc,
Welcome to the forum!

I have created this topic for you. When you reach Trust Level 1, you will be able to create your own topics. Please see this topic about Trust Levels and how to advance:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/trust-levels-and-how-to-advance/121729

Thank you considerated

Hello!

Have you restarted MSFS and tried to check again? I had this problem a while back and restarting the game (and device) would help.

yes I did it but I don’t understand why the simulator is so complicated, because you can’t have a folder for everything for example the same 321 with its delivery folder but not everything together in cummunity, it weighs a lot it’s not cheap and to top it off you buy inside of him and you can’t see what he shares (change the folder on 321, I removed it from official and put it in the community as recommended, everyone had that problem in some money but you don’t share your experience I’ve read more than 500 forums and all the same They even advise you to uninstall the simulated one, I have done everything recommended, the same youtuber you have seen videos talk about those but they never mention the official folder, but on top of that, the planes with the liveries are all scattered, I ALSO BUY IN THE SAME STORE GROUND SERVICE NO I KNOW WHERE IT IS OR IN WHICH FOLDER TO PUT IT THE A321 AND BUY IT IS NOT FREE) I bought it and the most I have to say is to restart the simulator and that’s it !!! please, if you are going to advise, advise me, I was undecided whether or not to buy the MSFS and now pure problems I DID NOT TELL YOU WHEN I BUY IT I USED 2 GB I MOVED IT FROM A FOLDER 2 GB MORE FOR A 4 GB FILE THAT ARE INSIDE THE BASE FILE THAT ! !!!

Hello @TrinalDisc,
Please limit your use of UPPERCASE so that it doesn’t come across as yelling at another person. :wink:

Which 2GB of files did you move and where did you move it to?

It is true that was not the intention but to demarcate what I wanted to say, if I moved it from the official folder to the community folder and it asked me to redownload it within the game and install it again.

For items bought in-game from the marketplace, do not move them into the community folder as then MSFS will not see them. All marketplace items will be in the “official” folder. :wink:

1 Like

okay I’ll move it back to the official folder I’ll tell you if I don’t see it

I’m sorry I don’t see it