A32NX FlyByWire v3.0 Huge Update Released

Problem with 0.3 version is that the stall after switching on autopilot after takeoff is back. Was fixed already with the latest release of 0.2, but is now unfortunately back again.
After manual deactivating to avoid the stall and then activating the AP, the AP plays mad and follows erratical altitudes and vertical speeds.

2 Likes

delicious crumb

It’s bugged. Plane doesn’t follow flight path during a descent in managed mode it just wanders off on it’s own. Plus using the beta navigraph for me doesn’t work it’s bugged too. Sigh.

Navigraph Beta working fine on this end

Does this mod add VNAV to the aircraft? been flying the fslabs a320 for P3DV5 and can’t possibly touch this default A320 until that works!

1 Like

did you have enough fuel?

Hi all, do someone use navigraph beta for msfs ?
If yes, can you view right navdata cycle into MCDU info page?
Can you insert airways into MCDU when you select a point->AIRWAYS? I have always “NOT IN DATABASE”

Thank you to FlyByWire project team for the enhancement of the stock A320neo and making the sim experience more enjoyable.

Yeah, but this stalling for me only happened with this mod, not with the out of the box-delivered A320.

1 Like

Yes, V and L nav both work reasonably well, but you will encounter some ridiculous descent speeds on vnav. The AP in the MSFS bus is similar to an airbus in a lot of ways, but there are some differences in what pushing and pulling do in respect to altitude control.
The mod adds a great deal of functionality to the cockpit and is a must if you are used to FSLabs
Be aware this thing does not fly like, nor is even close to the functionality of the Aerosoft 320, not long FSLabs.

MSFS update 1.9.3 breaks this mod. No PFD or MFD is visible anymore!

Anyone else see this?

Thanks

UNSUPPORTED RELEASE

This release is no longer compatible with the sim starting with version 1.9.3.0. We are working on a v0.3.1 release to add compatibility for the new patch.

9 Likes

Yea all the great work temporarily undone.

The base aircraft forgets its in vertical speed repeatedly. Over speed warnings when within the tape. The PFD is still wrong etc etc.

The AP is slightly better behaved though so positive on the changes from me. Just not enough of them. That said I was only expecting Japan and no fixes so hey. Ever hopeful

Yes me too! Can’t fly plane.

MSFS update 1.9.3 even breaks basic A320

1 Like

any further on the MFD’s strobing effect?

None of the displays work LOL, guess we wait for a FlyByWire update now

Good Grief

Man i wish sombody would do that for the 747 as well :frowning: