A32NX FlyByWire v3.0 Huge Update Released

For everyone asking about the batteries not starting from cold & dark, this is still the stock plane bug and not caused by the mod. If no lights come up when enabling external power, restart the flight, or even go back to the main menu and try again.

1 Like

I just completed my first successful, hiccup free flight (since the most recent patch) from EDDF-EGLL in the A32NX Lufthansa. I noted an odd drop in FPS during boarding in EDDF and taxiing in EGLL (though I had admittedly bumped up some selectors that I have since brought back down to a more realistic setting for my rig to handle). Everything worked great! I had the flight plan loaded up and the plane followed course well, even the ILS approach to 9L. Hand flew down from 1000 ft to a buttery landing. Didn’t read the full release notes, so the announcements were a nice touch when I buzzed the cabin crew for landing haha. I even noticed that they did work with the turbines. They seem to speed up a bit more before going to the full spinning texture during start up! Great Job FlyByWire Team!! You guys have done so much to make one of my favorite planes in the sim flyable!

3 Likes

How do you know they are not working? Does the “ALIGN” label light up when you turn them to the NAV position? You have to wait up to 7 minutes for the alignment to finish before the map will show in the Navigation Display. How much time is left for alignment is shown on the upper ECAM display.

Check out BAA Training channel, they have a bunch of videos on the A320:

2 Likes

This is actually correct behavior in the real airplane, but the speed reference should not change from knots to mach until the aircraft climbs above (approximately) 27,000 feet. If it happens at a lower altitude, that is a bug.

@Duri1979 My throttle is missing as well. Without the throttle I don’t know I can get it into the climb position to engage auto throttle.

none of the knobs seem to be working as if not being simulated at all …
i checked youtube, many ppl use the mod and it works just fine for them but not for me …

1 Like

anyone still having issues with cold and dark starts with this 320 mod?

everytime i load in cold and dark, i turn on my batteries and EXT Power, but the plane stays dark

Also guys try the default livery. They said some liveries could cause issues.

Thank you … this is awesome.

WOW!! The A320 is flyable and actually pretty good. This mod even fixes the AI control overspeed bug. Hats off to the A32NX Dev Team. Now Asobo needs to step up and fix the in game issues. No 1 is to fix the NAVLOG abd the controller sensitivity issue

engine #1 will shutdown after APU shutdown when starting cold and dark.

is there any procedure I might have skipped?

Hi, your one and only main folder should be called ‘A32NX’ I suspect you have not cut/removed it from it’s zip folder after un-zipping. Sometimes a compression utility will create an extra folder, many of the files that I have downloaded are like this. A little bit like a Russian doll. I expect this is your problem. Charles

1 Like

Since installing this Mod, Neo refuses to take off and ends up running off the end of the runway and then into obstacles before crashing. Have tried multiple length runways at various airports. Anyone else having that problem and/or know how to fix it?

Hi, I just installed the A320 mod but the overhead panel background looks blurry, I can barely see the buttons and knobs. Everything else looks normal, the problem is just the overhead.
Anybody with the same issue?

Try re-downloading the modification again. Remove the mod and run the simulator and see if the problems has gone away. Re instate the new download into your ‘community’ add-on folder.
Charles.

re-downloaded, re-installed in Community folder (as with the previous version, which did work just fine). No result

A great YouTube channel, ALL YOU NEED to learn how to fly your Airbus. Check out this brilliant video and learn how to start your Airbus and much more if you follow the videos in this series …

‘‘I hear some of you people have an A320 laying in your back yard’’ Pranas Drulis A320 Instructor.

Charles

6 Likes

Hit escape on your keyboard when that happens. Look on the menu at the bottom and find “Restart”
Do not exit the sim. you will restart fairly quickly, as you were, with everything working.
Occassionaly, this may need to be done a couple of time. I’ve never had to restart more than once.

ill try that

new problem has surfaced, and i suspect its because im in SLi, but a strobe effect is occurring inside my cockpit, appears to be the backlights of the MFD’s ive already gone to the 320NX Discord and shown it to them, its a well known issue, they are working on it.