A32NX FlyByWire v3.0 Huge Update Released

Have you aligned the IRS?

You can turn it back to knots but only when your speed is below 250kts or so

I notice the light on top of the fuselage doesn’t light up and blink anymore.

Where can I download it at, please?

I can’t start anything from the cold&dark state. It also happened with 0.2.0 version but restarting the flight resolved the issue. Now it doesn’t.

Thumbs up to the fly by wire sim crew you’ve more or less repaired my a320, the only glitch I had after setting everything up and sorting out my flight plan for IFR the ifr clearance from atc wasn’t working even after changing frequencies hopefully it was just a spurious glitch as it has happened to me once or twice before.

Honestly, this is pretty much the only reason I’m playing MSFS in the current state. Just hoping more 3rd party developers can fill the deficit of aircraft Asobo has created.

1 Like

At the top left of your overhead panel there are 3 rotary knobs labelled adirs turn them to align once the alignment is competed your panels should work.

Yes, it’s fantastic. Excellent work. So much moe emersion.

ADIRS knobs not working for me
anyone knows why ?

1 Like

Anyone know how to save instruments position when I put them in secondary monitor?

When I load the A320 all screen are not in the last position and I have to reposition them

@PushedCube015 Thanks I appreciate the help. That works now. Had to wait a few minutes for the left PFD to align. This mod is great so far as it adds much more realism. I will have to fly a few flight to make sure it is all good. This mod should be good for a few day until the updated patch from Asobo comes out then it will screw everything up. Cheers!

I agree the update makes the 320 flyable, although it’s autoland feature needs some work. I tried landing at my home airport with autoland turned on and the plane landed on the taxiway after making a sharp banking turn to the right. The A320 does perform more like an airbus should and getting close to the Toliss A321 and A319 in XPlane 11. Thank you to the flybywiresim team for this update!

I do hope they will be able to fix the ridiciously high angle of attack when going 230 kts on approach, but I suppose that’s a core “feature” as well.

bless this community

1 Like

Bravo!!! Best mod in this entire sim.

2 Likes

Wish I knew how to fly this aircraft. Any good tutorials out there for this A320Neo?

https://flybywiresim.com/a32nx

@ElusionFS Yep I agree 100%. Without this mod wouldn’t be playing at all. At least with this mod I feel I can get my money’s worth.

4 Likes

@Camargo24 Try this gut out, A320 Sim Pilot on you tube. It is the basics of the A320. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=a320+sim+pilot He is an actual A320 pilot and his tutorial was very helpful to me. He will get you in the right direction.
I don’t know if their is a tutorial of the A32NX mod. You might have to play around with it. That is what I did.

1 Like