A32NX GPS unavailable

Since today when I try and fly from the runway (not cold and dark) the IRS and GPS screens are red and need setting up. I can align the IRS in the MCDU but the smeans waiting for up to 10 minutes. I just want to get in the plane and fly. Any ideas?

I moved your topic to
#third-party-addon-discussion:aircraft
because your issue is about the FBW Airbus.

Did you turn the overhead knobs to align the GPS - turn to “NAV”

they are on when I load the plane.I load the plane on the runway fully powered up and should be ready to fly. It has only started happening today.Sometimes a restart of the game/sim fixes it but this is a pain. I have just spent an hour restarting and waiting for the IRS to align. Is there a shortcut to not have to wait the 8 to 10 minutes?
I have also re downloaded the A32nx

yes, there is a MOD setting inside the MCDU (MDCU?) for “realism” which includes changing how long it takes to align.

Thanks Can you point me in the direction of where it is. I cannot seem to find it

Sorry for the delay on this!

Go into the MCDU -

1. press MCDU menu button
  2. Press “options” on lower right
  3. Press “realism” on upper right
  4. Press the “align time” button on upper left (I have mine set to 15 seconds which is the “fast” option)
1 Like

You don’t need to do this, there’s a simpler way, I have the same issue.

When you load a flight and it says Ready to Fly in the button, wait until the screens load up, then click the ready to fly button. The screens will then go off but then come back on

2 Likes

Thanks all

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.