A32nx new issues

It looks very same - I will try reinstalling the addon.

EDIT: After re-installation everything works as expected.

Just to let you all know AGuther has very kindly done his analysis.

I dont think it is the mod, but Aguther will explain, so my apologies for blaming the mod.

I will leave it to AGuther to update you all.
Many thanks.

I’m looking forward to it. I haven’t experienced the altitude abnormalities, but I have had the plane try to point directly at the airport, pretty much when flying through every single intersection that made up the approach, which was ILS 7 into KDEN.

Here is the analysis I created for @SuperSixBravo. It’s unclear to me what happened, I think it’s a sim issue. The hardware spec is quite good, so I think we can rule that out. It’s quite strange to be honest.

Flight 1

Overview

Route

Pitch & Roll axis

Autopilot

Protections

Observations

We see that on time 2856.54 the high angle of attack protection was activated and the AP was disconnected. The alpha floor value was exceeded, but alpha floor is inhibited above M0.6 so it was not activated.

More detailed view:

Performance View

Conclusion

It seems that for us unknown reasons your sim got into severe performance issues that produced large delta times (between 3 and 16 seconds). I have observed myself that with such pauses (also when they are much much smaller) the acceleration goes crazy. This can also be observed if one moves the pop-up displays around too long.

So it’s a good question why you had this happening out of a sudden. Maybe it needed to load something or intermittent slow internet connection? I have no idea to be honest.

It seems you never exited this mode after it happened. When you want to exit this protection mode, you need to apply stick forward, here from the FCOM:

If we look at flight number 2, you also see spikes but it seems it was not going that bad for the sim data:

1 Like