A32nx V0.3.1

a32nx V0.3.1 now working with 1.9.3

26 Likes

yippie! Thanks to everyone who pulled this off so fast.

4 Likes

Once again, we rely solely on this great, fast paced community. Thanks guys!

3 Likes

another delicious crumb

Thank you, great work.

1 Like

Cold and dark NOT working for me in 0.31

Battery switch does not work … no pfd etc etc

Starting on runway does work …

1 Like

I had problems with the Batteries last patch, They showed 0,0V and nothing worked. This was caused by a G1000 Mod I think, because I delted it and everything worked fine.

Only mod i have is a320nx

NO button is showing ( i can switch on nothing happens )

What the hell did you use a G1000 in a A320?

Nope, not for A320 but for the Cessnas and Beechcrafts.

Brilliant work.

Oh now i understand, a Mod from a nother Airplane cause make problems in the A320?

No other mods just a320nx 0.31

No cold and dark ( switches turn on but not vissible … displays not working )

When staring on runway all LOOKS ok … but can not switch to fuelpage for example. No ECAM swicthing

Radios and squawck code not vissible during flight … terrain button not working … constraints not showing etc etc etc

Also this needs more testing

Thanks goodness. Well done guys. Epic performance.

1 Like

Just completed eham-essa starting from runway.

Lots of buttons not working … also the LS buttong ( ILS ) not working … luckely it was not that cloudy at stockholm :face_with_monocle:

So i think unflyable untill an proper update for the a32nx is done … or asobo get their act toghegher ( unfortunately i think its up to the nx team …)

OW EDIT :joy::joy:

Despite i landed visual at stockholm … only could be directed to GA parking instead of gates … LOGBOOK BROKEN ALSO :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1.9.3 and 0.3.1. Completed flight from EGNH to EGCC. Cold and dark start to taxi and shutdown.

All 100% spot on! No issues. Even noticed weather in MSFS live is perfect match to NOAA and Sim weather!

This is great so far. Wonderful mod and the Neo is feeling more like a sim! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for your awesome work on A320 ! (that Asobo don’t do)

1 Like

Seems to cause my sim to crash to desktop on the loading screen, tried removing everything from community folder (apart from the updated A32nx folder) reloaded several times, not happening. removed folder from community and it loads, put all my other folders back in community minus the A32nx and it still loads. help please I really liked the A32nx mod and would like to be able to use that instead of the default one.

Bizar … tried 4 times to start … like i said … batteries not even working for me

And only 50-50 when starting on runway

No other modds dedicated fs2020 pc

How can stuff differ this much on machines

What is your version

When i go to githup 0.3.1 is 6 hours old … but a battery fix is just 4 hours old ???