Aau2 : 787 suffers from bad stutters on ground on xbox series x

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

yes
Brief description of the issue:

after aa2 the 787 suffers from bad stutters while on ground

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

not relevant

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

start the flight in cold and dark at any gate of LEMD asobo default handcrafted airport. Do the whole startup procedure and FMC setup including SID and STAR selection (i choose LPPT as arrival). start taxiing and u ll see very bad stutters.
After takeoff stutters disappear and the sim is again smooth as silk.

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

Not relevant (xbox series x)

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

xbox series x

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

1.33.8.0 , aau2

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Experiencing the same issue with both the 787 and 747 after Aau2 update. Stuttering is worse when camera is in the cockpit and is nearly un-usable when landing/navigating around Asobo airports like LHR, ORD, JFK, etc.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

No issues with other aircraft but performance on xbox series x with 787 and 747 after update had gotten very very poor.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

1 Like

Yeah…the premium edition 787 is horrible on takeoffs and landings! I used to fly it regularly but the frame drops are unbearable. I did have a smooth takeoff after spawning at the gate while using the default KLM livery that came with the aircraft but when I went to land the stuttering was somewhat back. I’m wondering if using third party livery’s make the fps worse