AAU2 Beta: worse performance and odd white frame around MFDs in PMDG 737-800 and other aircraft

How is this still not fixed?!?!

3 Likes

Same issue here too (Ryzen 5800X3D RTX 4070ti) poor performance and white screen / dot.

Tried both the Fenix and PMDG, both the same.

1 Like

Most of the devs are in summer break vacation…
Let’s wait for a couple of weeks until they’re back and provide the hotfix.

The problem is, there are many problems in this Simulator to fix, in addition to the performance, I hardly slept when I bought it in the pre-sale, if I’m not mistaken, less than a month to the long-awaited day 18/08/2020, it was tense … kkk, now I’m very frustrated with the problems from there to here and the attention given to it, just frustrating this and sad.

4 Likes

Performance is terrible since this update. Frame drops, microstutters everywhere. My settings haven’t changed in months and my drivers haven’t either. Hope this is fixed very soon.

4 Likes

Just joined the new SU13 beta that is supposed to fix this issue - I’m still seeing the white border, although it goes away after a few secs, it still is clearly there. It is miles better than it was before this beta, but i don’t know if this is fully fixed yet.

1 Like

Hello @dustNinja7871,

Thanks for joining the SU13 beta and helping report issues with this test build. Please keep all posts about the beta in the appropriate sub-category of the dedicated SU13 Beta forum.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

1 Like

I wanna say that even though the white dot and white boxes remain, the performance has gone back to what it was before AAU2, thankfully, got my 4 fps back.

1 Like

Please keep all posts related to SU13 in the beta forums.

Thank you.

Whilst I think performance has improved, I’m finding performance still hit and miss. Biggest issue I’m having now is with stutter, and the occasional drop in FPS.

1 Like

My FPS is lower, but the sim is smoother, especially in areas where I’d get slowdowns i.e. London, NYC, and LA. I just wish they’d address the 747 and 787 deviating from plans in external views. I spent 2 days completely rebuilding my add-on folder from scratch to make sure it’s not a mod. Still deviating.

Still same odd white frames around MFDs in PMDG 737 and Fenix A320. Waiting for a fix !!!

Our prayers have been heard. The white frame and the white dot have been fixed in the latest beta build. Now we have an option to turn this off.

White frames here too. I noticed yesterday on my PMDG 737-600.

Any fix coming?

1 Like

Halleluja!

I’m on the latest beta build and the white dot option does the job but i’m still getting the white frame whenever my cursor hovers over the mfds and pfd

Did you try turning off the new option called “Allow 2D cursor on all peripherals” as well? It is below the other new option that turns off the evil white dot.

Yes both are off

Got the white frame now after re installing on a new 4080 rig , It doesnt seam to be solved

Closed as fixed in Sim Update 13: Release Notes - Sim Update 13 [1.34.16.0] Available Now