At present, it’s impossible to have the POI markers on for sightseeing without the blue “highway in the sky boxes” for the flight path guidance also being present.
It would be nice to have the ability to toggle those independently of each other
At present, it’s impossible to have the POI markers on for sightseeing without the blue “highway in the sky boxes” for the flight path guidance also being present.
It would be nice to have the ability to toggle those independently of each other
Sounds tricky. It might need about 20 presses of buttons on the keyboard. Check back around Christmas, 2027.
Hi @AZpilot
Would I be correct in thinking this only occurs when you have loaded a flight plan? - Just trying to clarify the wish here to help the devs.
I think that’s how it works, but I haven’t tried loading onto free flight without a plan to see if the boxes appear then as well.
I’ve not seen the boxes in free-flight (unless I toggle them on) - I rarely use a flight plan and so would have expected to have seen them.