Achievement "Frequent Flyer Miles" does not unlock

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Achievements do not unlock/are not rewarded

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Complete flight from LFBD to KSEA gate-to-gate.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

i7-9700K, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Sim Update 9.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Asobo doesn’t give a single (care) about the functionality of Achievements in the sim and I’ll die on this hill. It’s so ridiculous.

To date, Xbox users have had TWO out of the ten “weekly challenges” needed for the Decathlon Achievement.

Landings are failing to register in the logbook.

Flight time fails to register in the logbook.

“Completionist” is still broken.

Btw: assuming the achievement hasn’t been broken by an update, you don’t need to go gate to gate. You can take off from your runway of choice at LFBD and the Achievement should pop before you’ve finished your roll after arriving at KSEA.

Good luck.

1 Like

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO

Brief description of the issue:

Achievements seem to be broken

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

I flew from LFBD to KSEA on the HD 787-10 (~11 hs of flight - flight plan created in simbrief) but the “Frequent Flyer Miles” achievement did not unlock
I read that some did unlock this achievement flying the Darkstar.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

i7 9900k / 32 GB RAM / RTX 2070

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

1 Like

Faced the same thing as well. Any word on this, devs?

1 Like

Achievements in general are a very low priority it seems. I noticed that in everyones case takeoffs are not registered. Landings are. That might be why the achievement is not unlocking.

In any case, I wouldn’t hold by breath on this getting solved any time soon. Hopefully when they do get around to fixing it, we won’t have to re-do all the activities.

2 Likes

adding to this, I had ctd right after the flight.

1 Like

Today I unlocked this thing in a second try.
First I tried it in real time with the fbw a320 and unlimited fuel and piloting assistance. This went wrong.
Then I used the standard 747 with unlimited fuel and piloting assistance. Additionally I increased simrate . Just half an hour before landing I took over controls and landed safely at ksea. It popped up.
So I think you MUST use a standard aircraft and import no Simbrief data etc., but you can use any assistance you want to. Good luck !

1 Like

If that’s the case then they need to re-work the achievement to work with third-party aircraft too. There’s no way I’m setting foot in a standard aircraft when the likes of the FBW, Fenix, and PMDG 737 are around.

1 Like

Yes this is so sad, but I think they are not interested in any changes. Look for the spotlights events for example, many months have passed since the last one….I hope there will be a new one with the next update….

1 Like

This should be in the achievement description that only standard aircraft can complete the achievement.
Just wasted 10 hours with no assist no refuel just full fuel and no PAX and nothing, it’s just sad that I wont be trying it again.

2 Likes

You can use unlimited fuel an ai Piloting and increase sim rate……so the next try will take you about 3 hours

1 Like

Just to test I’ve tried with the DARKSTAR and it worked.
With unlimited fuel it only took 2 hous.

4 Likes

I think any plane from Microsoft will unlock it, but no third party plane….

1 Like

smart move!

1 Like

Just completed this using the new a330 version 3 from headwind and it didn’t register. :cry:

Great plane tho.

I have completed this flight twice now and still no achievement…