Add a 'Learning Center' or other official documentation

+1.But Asobo should at least fix all the bugs first before they bring back the learning center.

Yes, a full section for that would be useful, even if I do understand it would require a lot of work, I did start a few lessons provided with the software, but I would appreciate a more elaborate suite of lessons, even if it would be made of a listing of useful links to find information. I did bought a few others flying software, there is also some lessons on flying, maybe by going from one to the other, I will manage to learn a few new things, as we say it is a long learning process
:slight_smile: but I would appreciate a more complete learning section for somebody like me who has some experience but not that much.

The dismal lack of training material in MSFS is completely unacceptable, mainly compared with what was available in FSX. At least bring everything from the FSX Learning Center to MSFS. That would be so much better than nothing! Seeing all the amazing work Asobo has done, it shouldn’t be too hard to copy and paste. (I know it would be more than just copying and pasting, but not much more!) Maybe they’re relying on third party devs to fill this area? Still, unacceptable. It’s pathetic that this modern simulator is so far behind something 14+ years old in this area. By far my biggest gripe with MSFS.

This may be a lost cause, but still worth a shot! Asobo should invite Rod Machado to make lessons for MSFS like he did for FSX. Check out this thread and upvote if this sounds cool.

3 Likes