Add Volume control on toolbar

Most of the toolbar items are not frequently use if not useless at all, Volume control is always essential and its a must have on toolbar for much easier life, it is very annoying and time consuming going back and forth into option menu.

That could be useful but have you tried the Xbox Game Bar (Windows Key + G on PC) ? - it has a Sound Mixer, which you can use to individually control MSFS and also other started modules (3rd party add-ons) that have sound.

2 Likes

Honestly, you’ll get a faster resolution to your issue by heading to the store and picking up an inexpensive keyboard that has media control buttons. I have one at home and other at work. I doubt I’d ever go back to one without the feature. Having volume up/down and mute buttons at my fingertips is a major time saver when videos on YT or wherever start up with either way too loud or soft sound levels. I set my monitor’s speakers to 75% and then use the KB buttons to adjust the volume in Windows. Depending on your computer, the keyboard buttons should bring up a small graphic on the screen showing current volume so you know where you are.

1 Like

Yes this could be very useful when listening to audiobooks while flying. Stephen King YouTube channels have a few good new releases :slight_smile: