Adding Tower and Ground freq. to an Airport

Hello
Im stucked with the an airport without a TWR freq. and even the whole service fleet is waiting beside my plane (A320) i cant activate (Call) ground service. There is only a Traffic channel.

Before it was quite easy to edit the xml. file with the data from the sample airport file, ala Flying Teston, but its not avail. anymore, and i se no airport data in the Package source xml after the last SDK updates.
So pls enlighten me, can it be done, and how
Thanks ;O)

Update
By trial and error, i have concluded its still pos. to add lines in the scn-xml file and have working Ground service.
But its not possible to make all channels avail. by fe. making a Delete command in the AD’s property menu.
In this airport with only a default Traffic channel on 123.600, making a delete of AllFrequencies + Tower did not make it possible for me to create a Tower and another Ground fq.
Making two entries in the xml on two different channels, made only one visible when at the airport, menaning that both the TRAFFIC and GROUND would show on the same FQ but in two lines in the ATC menu.

Your terminology is likely incorrect if it’s not working for you. I’m not at my source code at the moment, but there’s a few threads here that discuss the format.

Here are the frequencies I created for KACK. Note that ATIS must be the ICAO call sign of the airport for it to work (AWOS, etc, too).

<Com frequency="132.5000" type="GROUND" name="NANTUCKET"/>
	<Com frequency="118.3000" type="TOWER" name="NANTUCKET"/>
	<Com frequency="127.5000" type="ATIS" name="KACK"/>
	<Com frequency="119.3750" type="CLEARANCE" name="NANTUCKET"/>
	<Com frequency="122.9500" type="UNICOM" name="NANTUCKET"/>
	<Com frequency="118.3000" type="CTAF" name="NANTUCKET"/>
	<Com frequency="126.1000" type="APPROACH" name="BOSTON"/>
	<Com frequency="126.1000" type="DEPARTURE" name="BOSTON"/>