[ADDON RELEASE] LetsFly - Flight Planning Utility

Thanks for the Add-On, this is awesome. Can you make it possible generate flight with random continent?

1 Like

Just wanted to say thanks, this is exactly what I’ve been looking for. Sometimes I have trouble figuring out where to fly in my area and this will solve that problem perfectly. The only thing that would make it better is if could save my settings after each use.

1 Like

Thanks and good suggestions! Stay tuned for a new version…

1 Like

Hi FlippinFlow,

I used your app to do some random flights and it’s great! :+1:t2:

I have some suggestions for improvement if that tells you:

• Be able to save several configuration of different options via “save as”.

• Find the options of the last session.

• Possibility to duplicate options from left to right and right to left

• Maybe put a locking system options allowing never to reset certain options at startup? :

In any case, it’s a good job! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Absolutely love using your tool, especially when testing out doing short airliner hops since I can filter by ILS airports :slight_smile: Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Did notice that the airport I’m currently located at, C29 Middleton Municipal Airport - Morey Field doesn’t show up in the app for some reason.

@SoloTwo42 Thanks I think you found a bug… I have that as KC29 from my open source airport database but it appears as a shortened name of C29 in MSFS2020. KC29 is the proper call sign. Good catch. I’ll have to look into that as I might be missing other airports… Thanks for reporting this…

@Snoo0oop Great ideas… Looking at persistent options in the next version. Thanks for the help!

It’s official FAA Identifier is C29, though I have seen it referenced as KC29 once or twice before, not sure the reason for that is exactly. Not a big deal because I won’t fly there again as the default scenery is even worse than normal.

https://www.airnav.com/airport/C29

Your utility keeps working great giving me an idea of where to fly locally, thanks again.

1 Like