Aerial ground tiles changing/popping in

Hi guys,

I have reported this directly to Asobo deve team few days a goo, as I’m sure this can be fixed on texture level to blend those in as I know this can be done as I work with textures as I used to develop them for some games projects and lots of times it can be fixed the down side is you need dedicated one or two people to get this done or even a team of 3-4 people to just zoom in to the fixing terrain issue.

Also see my post on it we’re I also show a quote noticing differences in terrain and anyone can see it, this is indeed an immersion braking issue and really would appreciate if Asobo team could look In to this not all at once but on most popular places counties and Portugal is one of them as it has quite lot places like this and my opinion on that is fix by just adopting new textures /photogrammetry to all south to north of Portugal then US some of places could be fixed by blending reworking textures at joints to make them look more natural fortunately there is lots of tools and applications can be used to get them done.

Thanks guys

2 Likes