Aerial view

Good morning,

I would suggest the aerial view. Of course we should have all possibilities that we had before in addition of your new features like the drone and smart. Thanks.

regards

It’s true, the views are not as beautiful or intuitive as in previous versions (obviously the program is much more complex than before) and I miss a “with nothing in front of it” to be able to have the instruments separately and make my own virtual cockpit such as the one. I have on Xplane.
Another thing that I have not been able to do - perhaps because of my ignorance - is to get the view with the hat button to stay where I release the button. It automatically always goes to the center when I long the hat and is a problem when I want to focus on some specific instrument or control under the panel (for example, releasing the parking brake that is under the yoke)

1 Like

Hello thanks for you reply. I have to say for the hat view, you didn’t set it up well. I have the game in french so it might be different but there are 2 possibilities, quick view which will center back when release and somthing might call for you: “look left right up…” so and so and this one will let you look around without center back. You also have a next instrument view that let you see next instrument and also a cuztomized view that you can setup and assign that let you focus what you want, Regards

1 Like

Thanks. the game it´s a maremagnum of simple controls with no conventional names maybe and is diferents menus. Today y have the correct configuration:

Mi game is in spanish, but it´s easy to see and understand.

With this configuration movement are soft and similar to X-Plane users.

Thanks a lot for your answer!

Hello, sorry in french here is what you need to assgin to your pov:

1 Like

Thanks Fametis. I try today…whith “a little help of my friend” (Google translator) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush: