Aerosoft Cancels Simple Traffic for MSFS | FSElite

Not true. In x-Plane i didn’t “update” the sim every month with 40+ Gb. And didn’t change RAm usage to 6.8 Gb.

1 Like

Working title has Vnav and Lnav so how come that can do it then. Clearly not a problem with the sim then is it

1 Like

How many updates has XP11 had since release

A change of title would be in order though, as it suggest they pulled out from Msfs2020, which isn’t the case. Clickbaity vibes…

2 Likes

There was already a topic about it where someone said that the reason for the files being encrypted is that Asobo / Microsoft is adding models and liveries that they have contracts with so that they cant be misused. We all knew they were going to add more AI traffic models and liveries so that could very well be the reason.

2 Likes

Absolutely understandable
It’s the beginning of the end of MSFS2000
But who cares. We allready paid for a product that is messed up and downgraded every month

That’s all the op has done it for to create false news

3 Likes

In Gb or in number ?

Bit over dramatic because we have issues with a sim update which I am sure will get addressed quickly.

Both and it is still not finished still looks horrible on default

Yeah, in September next SU and we begin again…

3 Likes

Wrong they will more than likely release a patch

QUICKLY! haha

You just claimed that this is “the end” for msfs2020, you shouldnt be around in a few months :wink: Or will you…?

For sure, if you can things make bad, you can even make things worse

In this way you will not gain approval, praise for MS to save what is possible. But I have the money and should buy addon, not you

and msfs doent do that too, its normally way less gb.
why telling lies always ??

1 Like

after spending many hours in making a ai traffic mod (only for personal use due I don’t own the model) by converting models from p3d that perform much better than the default ai traffic, now Asobo destroy all the staff, i not gonna waste my time in this sim until they find a solution to this terrible engine where they fix one thing and they broke other staff this remind me like EA Sport engine where they just going in circles, ai traffic was already terrible in the sim with some few things to edit due to the poor state of SDK in atc and ai traffic systems and logic and now you just kill all staff relate to that, I wasn’t expecting a perfect sim but after one year and see the current state of some of the basic areas of the sim is the very disappointing cause are basic things that kill immersion even with a good visual and the good study level aircraft that coming soon

That’s exactly the facts
Nothing more to say

Erm where have I said you shouldn’t buy add ons are you just making stuff up now rather than answering questions lol