Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 Features?

Aerosoft CRJ 550/700

I have waited for this aircraft to mature before purchase.

I know that it has thrust reverses.
I also know that it does not have auto throttle.

Also:
Does the aircraft have auto-land?

Does it have terrain radar?

Thank you in advance for your help.
I read many manuals and could not find the answers I was looking for in them.

What aircraft??You don’t say here.

Hello,

When you get the chance, please consider updating your topic’s title. Your title should be short, simple, and should allow users to understand the purpose of your topic without opening it.

Good titles are important as they improve the chance others will find your topic when using the search system, and when browsing through the topic feed.

You can change your topic title by clicking the pencil icon next to your topic title at the top of the thread.

Thank you.

1 Like

Sorry, Aerosoft CRJ 550/700

Sorry, a one word title is as short as I can make it

1 Like

I changed the title for clarity.

1 Like

The real CRJ doesn’t have Autoland, so the Aerosoft one doesn’t have it too.
And there is no terrain radar implemented yet. I am not sure if they will add it later though.

Thank you I appreciate the time to give me this information.

Terrain Radar is on the list, but is not possible right now, due to sim limitations on WASM modules. Waiting for ASOBO to make that possible.

2 Likes

The update is now available in Content Manager. It says version 1.05 but I think it must be the Aerosoft 1.06 version?

Yes 1.06 is available

The CRJ does not have auto land but it does have terrain radar. I believe it’s modeled.

Terrain radar and weather radar are not implemented yet, unless the new version that dropped today implemented it. I didn’t think it would. They are supposedly waiting on SDK to update to be able to get it working.

Then its same for all payware addons as DC 6 of PMDG too ?

I use the DC6 with the GNS530 mod and have terrain and weather radar.

I really dont understand why Aerosoft did not use the weatherrader/terrain. As every default aircraft has it, why cant aerosoft use zhis too, untill they can use there owen.

Becaus of this missing, i did not fly the crj for nearly 2 months now.

1 Like

Various Carenado aircraft already have working weather radars implemented, so it should be no problem for Aerosoft :wink:

Yea that’s just what Aerosoft claims. No idea how accurate that is as others have seemingly had no issue getting it implemented.

The problem with Aerosoft is that he is not the developer of the CRJ, it’s only the distributor. We have the same problem with the FSX / P3D versions which do not have a weather radar. I hesitated before buying it for this reason but I changed my mind since it is the only medium-mail that has value on MSFS and for the rest its a very good addon.

1 Like

I think working title has to be commended for this…but the Asobos Cessna Longitude has terrain radar and weather radar. Aerosoft should also - why not?

1 Like

Who is? I’m curious.