Aerosoft CRJ-900/1000 cockpit interactions not working

Bad, bad, bad support aerosoft, don’t like it. I’m starting to think it’s not worth the 70 Euros I spent on this aircraft including the 900/1000 expansion.
(I buyed through Marketplace BTW)

Just downgraded it back to another version I had: “AS_AIRCRAFT-CRJ-550-700-900-1000_MSFS_V10110” and all is good for me now.

I have no issues with the CRJs, I think they are excellent aircraft and don’t regret buying them at all.

There’s bound to be issues here and there with both the sim and the aircraft themselves receiving updates.

1 Like

Exactly what do you think we did bad?

A mistake was made, it was admitted and apologized for inside 90 minutes and we had an update ready inside an hour. That update was shared with our customers within 11 hours (the next morning) and was sent to the resellers (so all our affiliate shops and Microsoft marketplace), we have no control over when and how they handle the update. It is up to the customer to decide who they buy from.

Mistakes are made, and as in this case, something unexpected happened. While highly unfortunate I do not see how we could have acted any faster and certainly not how my support department did anything ‘bad, bad, bad’.

Mathijs Kok
Aerosoft
Mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com

13 Likes

What I don’t understand is why something as simple as knobs is not checked before releasing an update.
I also do not understand the lack of communication with Asobo when third party addons are being sold on their Marketplace platforms.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the CRJ four times thinking it was a failed download.
I don’t want to blame you for anything, I love this plane and I knew that aerosoft was a guarantee of quality when I was encouraged to buy it.
We all know that MSFS is a simulator in development and that all updates involve a lot of work for third party developers.
I just hope that both the tests of future updates as well as the communication between addon developers and Asobo can be more fluid and quick in the interest of consumers.

regards,

Neo Mallorca

1 Like

I had the same problems mentioned and deleted the marketplace version as the updates seem to come out very late and it drives me crazy. I bought the CRJ Bundle again directly through aerosoft and now everything is fine. No more marketplace for me. :-1:

Yeah, no more marketplace for me either, :-1: :-1: :-1:
but I’m not going to pay for the CRJ again.
Regards,
Neo Mallorca

1 Like

I don’t want to blame anyone but I’m a bit irritated since nothing is working this week.
MSFS Live weather is broken, new Nvidia drivers are broken and the only thing missing was that the CRJ was also failing, too many reasons to go crazy and not be able to enjoy the little free time to enjoy flying

1 Like

I have the same situation, after installing the update it was impossible to activate the keys on the top panel; only the rotary and the pressable ones worked. I tried several alternatives, including the re-installation of the aircraft, without success. Very frustrating, I find it regrettable and frustrating to pay for a model that gives problem after problem. I hope they solve it as soon as possible.

That is not how any control should need to be operated. The simulation should work as designed .

it has always been like that on the CRJ, just pointing it out to new users as I see this issue come by more often. It works quite well actually as you don’t misclick with the aircraft is turning/moving etc.

Perhaps flying in the now-500 degree (F) air (or, if you prefer descriptive terms, the “natural jet exhaust”) above FL230 may unstick those tricky knobs?

/tryingtostaypositive
/tryingtostaypositive
/oopsthesimbroke

When I first bought the CRJ all the controls worked as expected. The rotary sign when pressed by the left mouse click moved the knob around . The arrow sign pushed it. I remember thinking this is the same as the pdmg, simple.
Subsequent updates have changed that.

1 Like

Making noise to those who run the marketplace.

Assuming we’ll see an updated version number when the fix is live? I believe current version is 1.0.15 or something like that?

Hi guys,

This is still an issue right and no update has been released? My trim is going nuts and trimming up and I can stop it. Also can’t touch any of the overhead buttons! ■■■■ it I was hoping to fly on my days off. Hurry up aerosoft and fix this ■■■■ airplane’

Hi Mathijs! I downloaded the update and still cannot click on quite a few key switches in the cockpit . Any help will be appreciated

Has it been uploaded!??

Hi guys,
We are able to download the 1.16 update at Marketplace.
Evereything is working now.
Thanks.

EDIT: BTW anyone knows if last 2112 Navigraph airac is working well on CRJ?
I had CTd´s with latest one, for the moment I have not intslled the new in CRJ.

Regards,

Neo Mallorca

PROBLEM SOLVED. Thank you very much.

1 Like

About the trim?

I don’t know what’s happening withe the trim, aircraft pitches up too much on aproach just before ILS capture :woozy_face: :dizzy_face: :open_mouth: