Aerosoft CRJ-900/1000 cockpit interactions not working

Did anyone else stumble across the problem that half of the switches and buttons in the CRJ1000 are not clickable anymore?

4 Likes

Have the same problem after yesterdays CRJ 1.0.15 update, other people also.

1 Like

Can confirm, switches died with yesterdays update.

1 Like

I also observe auto trim going down past -60 !!!

2 Likes

An update for the Marketplace version has been sent to Microsoft and we hope it will be expedited.

Mathijs Kok
Aerosoft

2 Likes

I really hope this doesnt take another week. Its starting to get a little silly at this point.

1 Like

same issues for me i wish i have go back to older version :unamused: :sob:

1 Like

We share that hope.

Mathijs Kok
Aerosoft

1 Like

yea how dumb…only happened after update…any way to roll back?

Not on Marketplace :frowning:

I will use the CRJ down time to hone my skills in the Skunkworks F-104 :slight_smile:

That is correct, none of the CRJ 550 - 700 - 900 - 1000 switches are functional after the update,…
Could it be possible to go back to the previous version until the problem is solved??

Press both mouse buttons at the same time, the icon changes from the arrow (turn knob indictator) to a little hand (press indicator). No problem operating the heading/speedbaro buttons then.

I think you may have missed the point. The CRJ is kaput for the moment.

Ah my bad then. I haven’t flown it yet since the most recent update. Bugger.

1 Like

Is this just the Marketplace version, as I flew the 900 last night with no issues whatsoever and I have the latest update?

I haven’t updated yet, and will not update until a patch has been released.

Very sensible. I shouldn’t have ‘updated’ before checking it out.

1 Like

You should give refund. Once it is fixed, I’d consider re-purchasing, but you should not keep my money for a broken aircraft.

1 Like

Same - was working perfectly before, I knew I would regret it! But… I do still have the previous version, I will try to revert it back.

1 Like

If people bought the product from our shop AFTER the issue was known, do contact us on support@aerosoft.com and we’ll see what we can do. If you bought it at another location you will have to discuss it with the company who sold it to you.

Mathijs Kok
Aerosoft.