Aerosoft CRJ-900/1000 official trailer

Ah thanks!

So if I bought my original 550/700 on JustFlight, does anyone know if I can only buy the 900/1000 upgrade there or could I upgrade it directly from Aerosoft?

Edit: Just spotted on the Aerosoft twitter thread that I will need to wait until it releases on JustFlight to upgrade.

Just bought it, absolute must-buy for the european area. I am so excited :grin:

20 euro from Aerosoft directly, would guess around the same after conversion in USD;

2 Likes

I checked the Aerosoft forums and got confirmation that the only difference between the 550/700 and the 900/1000 is the external model and the flight model. The VC and features are identical.

I see it in the marketplace. But it looks like there is a delay for some users. Hang on an upgrade will come.

Love the Cake refrence

2 Likes

No landing effects like smoke?

I REALLY want to get better at flying the CRJ. My confidence in it vs the 747 and 78X are night and day. Such a beautiful aircraft. I bought it, so I guess I gotta fly it!

1 Like

Got em and love em. More of the same just bigger which is a ok with me

I am the exact opposite. CRJ was so much easier to grasp for some reason. Landing was definitely easier in the CRJ vs the 747.

Would really like to see a study level 777 or A340/350. Havenā€™t heard much from FBW regarding their A380.

1 Like

Agreed, the CRJ basically felt like a bigger CJ4 to me.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t think about it this way but now it makes sense. I went from the WT CJ4 to the CRJ then to the FBW A32NX. That WT CJ4 really did make all the difference in the learning curve.

Still anxious for a solid study level long range widebody.

1 Like

See here:

Some people are reporting download looping when updating the CRJ 550/700 which can usually be fixed by fully uninstalling the CRJ 550/700 from the content manager and redownloading in full

Note that if youā€™ve installed the Navigraph nav data for the CRJ 550/700 this interferes with Content Manager updates. You may have to delete and reinstall it cleanly.

1 Like

Given how many times I suffered in the back of that POS, there is now way I would consider buying it. Worst passenger jet ever.

Wow seriously? I already own 550/700 since day one and I was searching for what 900/1000 have to offer. If itā€™s only PAX count and liveries, then owners of 550/700 will have very little incentive to ā€œupgradeā€ to the bigger model. OK we know that the real life 700 and 900 have effectively the same type rating and the latter is simply a stretched version of the former. But then the question that emerges is: how come it took Aerosoft so long to release a bigger model without any meaningful differences? Sounds like a ripoff to me, unless Iā€™m missing something.

Obviously the bigger aircraft is expected to handle a little differently but that shouldnā€™t take so long to implement, nor do I personally think itā€™s worth that high a price.

1 Like

Idk, 19,99ā‚¬ seems fair to me. If they charged another 50ā‚¬ for this I would agree.

If the 900/1000 is worth the extra money also depends on the realism you want. For example Lufthansa doesnā€™t operate the -700 anymore but only the -900. So if you want a realistic Lufthansa flight then you need the -900.
If you donā€™t care about that then maybe you donā€™t need it, however nobody should complain about a small number of differences, thatā€™s just how it is in reality.

I personally love the CRJ-900 and I never touched the 550/700 again since it was released.