Aerosoft CRJ-900/1000 official trailer

Aerosoft published a new trailer of their CRJ-900/1000 so it might be released soon. Really looking forward to this great add-on :smiley:

5 Likes

The 900 and 1000 look like pencils. :pencil2:

7 Likes

True, I’m still hoping they’ll do a 200. Even the 700 looks awkwardly long to me.

1 Like

The 200 is not planned ( i read this in Aerosoft forum ) :wink:

Xbox too or is that just wishful thinking…?

1 Like

The CRJ 550 and 700 can be found in the Marketplace so I’d expect the same for the 900 and 1000. However I don’t know how they will implement it because the CRJ-900/1000 won’t be sold as standalone add-on, it is just an addition to the 550/700 package.

I see it at 26$ CAD right now on the market place. If it is sold as a standalone, it is a steal… But i would be careful. I guess at that price, the shorter version is expected

It is an upgrade package, and requires the base package to be installed (hence the price).

1 Like

Don’t know about the marketplace, but Aerosoft’s own shop is VERY clear about it;

2 Likes

Does the 900/1000 have anything different as far as avionics or systems vs the 700/550?

1 Like

It’s out and available now.

3 Likes

Interesting: a trailer for an aircraft without a single VC shot. If I would not know that the VC looks great, I would consider this fishy :wink:

2 Likes

will it be available on Xbox too?

Looking at the product description on the Aerosoft website for the 550/700, 900/1000, and the 550/700/900/1000 bundle there are virtually no differences between the feature listings other than model numbers and livery lists.

The only thing I could find is the 550/700 omits the following “Compatible with Honeycomb and newest Thrustmaster TCA controllers”

I’m going to just assume that is an oversight. Personally I use SPAD.neXt, so I am not concern with the default control mappings.

While I know the 900/1000 will be significant for lots of users out there. If the only real differences is pax count and range I think ill save my $20USD for when the PMDG 737 comes out.

Everyone else enjoy the new CRJ variants.

4 Likes

I like a plane with a short tail and a looooooooooooooooong fuselage :wink:

2 Likes

Another official trailer here with VC :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Vibstronium i see what you did there :laughing:

1 Like

How do you get this cheaper if you have the original in the msfs store? I’ve just downloaded an update but this new plane is showing as 42 quid in the store still

There is a post on the aerosoft forum, says there was a problem and please be patient while they sort it out.

Does anyone know what the upgrade price is meant to be? USD $50.99 seems pretty steep if it can only work with the base CRJ 550/700 package anyway?