Aerosoft CRJ Series

Well, that’s FIFA off my list :grin:
Well, I must admit that the new Y2K golf game, still encourages me to grab my golf bag and throw it into the nearest pond :crazy_face: Now, if that isn’t “study level”, i don’t know what is.

3 Likes

You made my day!

1 Like

To not be let down I would be on double that lol I hope I am wrong. This isn’t just a port or dress up on a default plane. I think they will make us pay for that. But like I said, I hope not.

Who wants to fly an obsolete business jet, I’d rather fly an A350.

And you will probably be the first one to buy it… please

I am afraid MSFS will break the addon ! just like they broke the sim this last week !

1 Like

I guess the CRJ700 might be one of the first airliners to hit the market. For me that’s funny because I hate the plane but would probably end up buying just because of the need to have a decent airplane to fly.

1 Like

Looks good! Big aerosoft fan, they normally have just enough systems modeled. They have a good balance of study/fun ratio. Favorite size jet…

1 Like

I don’t like crj itself but worn out cockpit looks fantastic

1 Like

He whispers : " Don’t tell the XPlane guys " !!

1 Like

aerosoft is not study level, aerosoft is more mid-tier

Nice try, I will be instantlier!

1 Like

Nice try, I will be instantest!

Looks good, cannot wait.

It may be older technology, but the CRJ series is hardly “obsolete”, considering that there are hundreds of CRJ-700/900 aircraft in active service, and both models are still being produced.

If one wants to specifically emulate regional short-haul airline operations, an A350 wouldn’t be an appropriate choice even if one was available.

1 Like

Hope it will be FPS friendly

What I meant was the aircraft doesn’t provide much of a challenge, I like aircraft where i spend hours figuring stuff out without reading the manual (none in msfs). There is this sim called DCS which I’ve been using it for years, you should give it a go.

It looks great to buy as long as it’s priced appropriately
40-50 sounds around the mark but idk

Then I can tell you, the CRJ is a bigger challenge, then the A350 (depending on the details and modeling by Aerosoft). Airbus = Autobus. No question, the A350 is an excellent aircraft and state of the art technology. But there is so much automation going on, the aircraft is doing 50 percent of the stuff on it´s own, while the CRJ will need to get more manual inputs etc. . If you are searching a challenge, I would consider getting this aircraft, but let´s first have a look, how deep the system really are.

2 Likes

Ok…I will look into it…probably read the reviews first.

1 Like