After 12 months of MFS

For me, the sim runs stable now, and - most important - no more CTD. Things that still need fixing:

• occasional short stutters
  • terrain popping when turning my head (in VR)
  • shimmering of water bodies
  • Many add-on airports without roofs or windows

But at least I can use the sim again and enjoy my daily dose of flying :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That thing with the lights i did forgot it exists

1 Like

Ofc I did, makes my experience worse though. If I can have more frames, and thus more smoothness perceived, I do that. I don’t care about power consumption when simming. I want the best possible experience.

I just did a complete flight from Athens-Greece to Gatwick-UK with no stutter at all,even when landing in Gatwick.
And again,i have scenery enabled except the Ship Traffic.
PLEASE ASOBO DON’T DESTROY THE SIM with the next update

1 Like

What plane is that and where can I get it?

Odd. Just loaded a flight with the Husky and had a few stutters but nothing else that bad and everything else looked stunning. Wondering if there’s set airports/planes causing the CTD’s outside the already discovered FBW A320 and the Global Ship Traffic AI…

There are 3 planes that you see
Boeing 747
T45GosHawk
F15

The T45 you can check either Sim Market or Just Flight sites
The F15 is made by DC Designs and @DEAN01973 you can also find it in Just Flight where i aso got it

But i was in the 320 and i get no stutters or fps drops.All on ultra and 4k

1 Like

Oh yeah if have the latest version it should work fine.

I was going on if loaded up the simulator hot fix 2 update for first time then tried to fly. There’s a A320 fix now but I suspect a few people still aren’t fully aware of it so may be the cause for some people.

If they don’t have the FBW Installer which EVERYDAY has an update,then yes.They won’t know.

I just got it via the marketplace but saw about issue on Twitter so I know others will be doing same :slight_smile:

1 Like

After 12 months? How about after 1 week on the Series X?

Game has more bugs than bugs bunny’s ant farm.

Should of never got released on console, which is kind of sad because they knew the game wasn’t polished enough for it. But release it anyway, let the players suffer and just release an update every now and again that may or may not address the issues, but hey that seems to be the way game studios run things.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.