After flaps fix update WT CJ4 and A320NX Autpoilots not working

Yeah but (and no offense to the OP. I’m sure they have a legitimate problem) if you look at all the posts on the forums: Planes flying sideways, planes uncontrollable, planes can’t take off, planes can’t land, sim won’t start, sim won’t quit,… 99% of these problems are user error.

Thanks for the suggestion about trying without the controller (joystick). I was using a Logic 3 Joystick/Controller which works perfectly fine in X-Plane. However, when I removed this from MSFS and substituted it for an X-Box Controller, the faults listed above disappeared. I dug out an old Cyborg Joystick/Controller, which again works fine in X-Plane but this time MSFS doesn’t respond to its control inputs at all (recognises button presses tho) . Bit at least I know it’s a controller issue . Thanks a lot for the help, guys, I don’t really understand why a joystck will work fine in X-Plane, calibrate OK in MSFS but exhibit the behaviours I have described. The wonders of MSFS. (Cyborg now controlling surfaces and throttle and flight behaviour normal)

1 Like