After reinstalling the sim x2 dc3 /Cessna 310 loss of power just after a min.in flight

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

2 tags are required: One for platform, and one for aircraft.
aircraft
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no am not

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

yes

Which aircraft are you reporting an issue about? (Please also add the proper tag for it)

dc3/ cessna 310

Brief description of the issue:

loss of power after a min. into the flight on either plane

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

started the plane turn the bleed dial loss of power, or taxi to runway , climb cruise about 2500ft
about a min. later Loss of power both aircraft.

my msfs cloud crashed. clicking on the fly button the Sim would freeze. not knowing how to fix i reinstalled the sim x2, . learned how to clear the cloud and the sim worked after that all seemed fine, weeks later. Yesterday I tried the dc3 and the cassena 310 and problems started cleared out com folder same issue started the sim in safe mod , same. uninstalled similar aircraft and the same issue not working. though before the sim cloud crash everything worked well. the only difference is the working title 747-787 fmc the sim wont allow me to remove them

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

not relevant

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

latest

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hello!

Your topic has been moved into the General Discussion & Community Support category Aviate, Navigate, Communicate.

The Bug Reports category is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs in the base sim (no addons, mods or utilities) that other users are able to reproduce without duplicating an existing bug topic. Using the template is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

If you are not sure if your issue is a bug or need further input from the community, please use the General Discussion & Community Support category. If the community can replicate your issue, first search the Bug Reporting category to see if there’s an existing topic. If it already exists, contribute to that report. Duplicate bug reports will be closed.

If you believe it is a new report, then create a new bug topic using the provided topic template.

NOTE: All issues caused by or involving third-party addons/mods should be reported to the third-party developer. Assure that no addons/mods are used when reporting issues in Bug Reports.