AI engine is now substituting aircraft of the same model with a different livery when in offline AI Mode

The issues described in this thread is very important to fix.

ATM the reality and immersion of the sim as a whole, is very lacking due to the complete lack of realistic AI-traffic. Come on, a live Dash 8 trafficking my local airport show up as a B747.

Many of us simmers strive to generate realistic airport environments, and its’s just ruined by the fact that generic models with generic liveries populate random gates.

High on my wish-list, is the ability to import FAIB, TFS, FSPXAI FSX-models, and the ability to assign a lot of texture-folders and only have one model-folder per model. Today this can be achieved by manually adding one model-folder per one texture folder.

I imported the FSX FAIB 737-800WL model with 587 separate textures, and I had to add 587 model folders and putting duplicate corresponding model-files and model-describiton into each very one of them.

This actually works, but i s very time consuming and completely ridiculous from a computer programming point of view. This approach also make the startup scan of the sim painfully time-consuming.

I hope Asobo reads this, and not only prioritize real immersion in trees, bushes, buildings, lighting and weather, but also on this important topic