AI Jets ALWAYS go missed at KBUR Rnwy 8

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Nope

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Not relevant

Brief description of the issue:

Sat on the ramp at KBUR watching live traffic and AI – They ALWAYS go around at Runway 8, they are unable to work it out… Comic because this runway is used all the time for large jets in real world.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Sit and watch as described above.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

N/A

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Since release

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Mostly. Tested with Live traffic.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

I watched for quite a while. All but one aircraft went around when approaching 08. I did see one live traffic actually land (a smaller RJ, N116AA). But everything else I saw went around. There were three observations: 1) saw numerous aircraft approaching get to about 943’ near the approach threshold and keep slightly descending to about 830’ by the touchdown zone at the opposite end and then going missed. 2) Several aircraft went around due to departing aircraft moving onto the runway while approaching aircraft were on short final, and those approaching aircraft went missed immediately. 3) Two aircraft on perpendicular runways both stopped at the intersection and just sat there for quite a while. Eventually one of them moved on, and the other just disappeared. All aircraft that made approaches during this standoff continued their approach and went missed per #1 above.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Regards

1 Like