AI road traffic does not use bridges

I was looking for a searchable table of bugs. I found the “snapshots” but you can’t search text on images.

It seems to be a worldwide thing that default and photogrammetry bridges are often lacking a roadway surface so cars either drive across the water or even go submarine. One of the most notable is the Millau Bridge in France. It’s a beautiful 3D model, but it is disconcerting to watch those hara kiri cars drive vertically down to valley ground level and then scoot up on the other side.

Is there anything planned to address this? As I mentioned - it happens all around the world.

That’s not new. Been like that from the beginning. I am sure it’s on Asobo’s radar somewhere. But since it’s a minor graphics glitch I guess there’s more important stuff to fix at the moment.

1 Like

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.
#pc
Are you on Xbox, Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Store
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No
Brief description and location of the issue:
The whole world
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Unnecessary
PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:
Irrelevant
Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue: Unknown

try to use the search. :roll_eyes:
This has been a known issue since day 1

Thanks. I would have thought so. But know what? –

When I went to this site I could not find a “Search” button, or else I would have done what you suggest.

Let me expatiate, and maybe someone will listen (doubtful): This website is among the most ill-designed I have ever seen. It is visual pizza. Therre may be “adepts” who were here at the beginning and have spent hours deciphering its arcane protocols, but I am not among them. I am a MS simmer since the early 90s who does this for recreation.

You say this has been an issue since Day One, and I believe you. Soon, I hope, it will be Day Two.

1 Like

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Since approximately Sim update 7, vehicles drive on the water below all bridges, and not on the road.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Fly anywhere with a bridge that has road traffic.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

i7 9700K, RTX 3080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RAM

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: