AI Traffic not working at all, both Live and Offline. Only static Ground Traffic works

PC

Steam

No Dev Mode, No mods

AI Traffic does not appear at all, other than static ground traffic (slider setting).

All I did was start a flight and try out different graphics settings.

9600KF, 2070S, 32GB, SSD

Latest SU7 build, I’m not opening up the game again to find out the exact number, either make it easier to find out or forget about it, plus the updates are mandatory so everyone is on the current version… wouldn’t be such an issue if the primary experience with this product was troubleshooting… am so sick of it.

Yes I’ve done all that several times, and have tried different variations of settings, have cleared the cache etc. Not sure what to do next as repair install is broken on Steam and I don’t want to redownload 100GB.

Hello friends and a question. It is only to me or the exit traffic is not visible at the airports, I spend a lot of time and I know that they arrive in several airports in Europe and Usa, but they do not leave, nor does the ATC say anything. Help!!! and thanks.

Yes, it is completely defective, I haven’t had any planes taking off for a long time, or in live traffic and AI traffic. Completely defective everything. They absolutely have to 1. change the weather again 2. get ATC under control and 3. make the live / AI traffic real-time now. And nothing like Reno making planes for racing with Kaschperle.

Hello and thank you friend, we hope you can answer the ticket that was placed, but that if they put everything in Reno … commercial or economic interests apparently

1 Like

Why not try this : AIG AI Manager for MSFS (Public Beta). You can find it at Alpha India Group site.

Installation you can find out several tuto on Utube and then have a MSFS full of AI perfectly behaving and have very actual airports environnement.

Thanks but I had already tried with and without AIGAIM/TC.

Turns out the issue was to do with Navigraph navdata. Even if it is not present in the Community folder MSFS was trying to use it for navdata - even after a full reinstall of MSFS!

Once I re-installed Navigraph navdata with their installer everything went back to normal.

1 Like

Hi. OK good to see that it’s been sorted out. Thks for the trick.